The Shinko 546 series feature a high carbon compound in a variety of models to suit all terrain conditions.
- Front knobs use a 45° knob pattern for a better biting edge when cornering and better braking stability
- Tall knobs offer excellent traction in soft to intermediate loam conditions
- 90/100 sizing features a taller side wall to prevent pinch flats in roots and rocky conditions.
- 80/100 sizing feature lower profile sidewall for more precise cornering and less sidewall flex
- Works very well in a wide range of soil conditions from mud, sand to intermediate loam
- Tall wide spaced knobs offer great self cleaning to provide excellent straight line traction on softer conditions
- Rubber compound offers excellent durability for long knob life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.